View Single Post
Old 2006-10-16, 08:51   Link #154
Lilith
Your average fangirl

Ep 2
Mmm, slow pacing. I wonder if they'll continue the pattern of each episode = (almost) one day.

Like the rest, I was impressed that they maintained Karada's childish mind and Shouko's adult attitude, which I don't think was surprsing at all because I share both Kaoru Chujo and Vulcannis opinion.

Thanks Skane for the explanations. I was wondering the same, but now I'm convinced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quajafrie
But the show is so well made... The amazing visuals, and especially wonderful backgrounds, the fantastic music score (That's one of the best piano scores I've heard for a while), everything seems to be perfect.
I know! Especially the music. I don't think I've ever watched an anime that uses BGM which depends on a single instrument. Good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth
As for the ending, i have this little feeling that Hiro knew that was Karada & Shouko, he just didn't want to believe it.
I'm having the same feeling especially after seeing the preview. Also, I noted that he gasped for a moment when he first met them. Maybe I'm reading too much into it...