Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2008-10-06, 21:26   Link #3670
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
*chuckles* Youkai Gakuen is just one big experiment for the co-habitation of humans and monsters, but in a predominantly monster enviornment. Every one or two years, they allow a human to roam through to see what sort of things happen within the school. Why else would they 'forbid' the students from showing their true natures at a school built just for them, hn?

I don think there was anything really special about Tsukune in the first place - I mean, Hakuto was far more gifted that Tsukune was when he first entered the school. Tsukune is just incredibly lucky he met Moka - thats' about it. I don't think that there is some grand breeding program in the human world that crosses humans with monsters - there wouldn't be such a problem with the Outcast Ayashi/Anti-Thesis if that was the case...or did they plan on that too...hmmm

Anyway, I believe that Tsukune was just a guy that they chose because of the circumstances surrounding him and his human parents and they just decided to go with that.

Edit: and yes Magin, I got the PM. Now what do you want me to do with it?
The moral of story Luck beats talent and skill any time of the day

Tsukune is special for being damn lucky!!!
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote