Thread: Crunchyroll White Album (All Episodes, 1-26)
View Single Post
Old 2009-01-13, 09:33   Link #214
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
well episode 2 was interesting yet complex. Yuki said she was happy thats why she was crying but an explanation was never given. Rina asked her if she was ok but after that no more explanation was given i can only assume that it will be explained later. Yuki seems to be a very sensitive girl and its obvious that she does care for Touya but not knowing what problems hes going too and their inability to communicate with each i can see problems in the future.

Haruka is an interesting character yet she seems complex im not sure what her motivations are for anything. The scene where she randomly shows up at Touya's door and says to lets go for a walk was out of the blue. I also did not understand Touya's suddenly saying no and closing the door in her face only to check back later. There relationship seems very complex. Im anticipating more background into Haruka' personality and what drives her.

Misaki its just a given for me at this point that she has either fallen or will fall for Touya. Her happy expression just from a simple phone call showed her emotions on her sleeve. Even with her being sick she didnt want to get off the phone another land mine waiting to happen.

Rina who's outgoing personality appeals to me so far is becoming my favorite character even not knowing much about her. She accustom to getting her way and when she wants something shes like a bull charging. Her and Yuki disguises were hilarious neither of them could breath LOL. Now i was very VERY surprised that she asked for Touya's number only after about 6 min of chatting with him and only after Yuki had left. Does she find Touya that interesting? does she find him attractive? is he just a toy? I can see where the drama is going to come into play here. The looks shes gave Touya while asking for his number and when she left showed me this is not just a flirtatious one time encounter. That was shown at the end of the episode with her calling the first chance she got.

Yuki better watch out a girl like Rina whos confident not shy and very beautiful could steal a mans heart in instant. The childish and in my opinion not very emotional goodbye could be signs to Rina that their relationship might be that secure. She was even surprised that Yuki didn't take any chance to say a meaningful goodbye. Rina could think that Touya is fair game and if Yuki is strong enough to keep her man then she doesn't deserve him.

Im not sure what direction any of the characters are going in and its way too early to tell but im enjoying it so far. I think episode 5 we should start seeing the shipping and im pretty sure i know i will be rooting for.