View Single Post
Old 2010-06-12, 00:28   Link #187
AC730

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdHearted View Post
Actually i don't know how to play the Fuwa Fuwa Time on the guitar yet the actual anime. Solos and what not.

Thanks for your good news i'll be waiting for your complete tabs . I would be great for that.
Ok well I'm not sure where you are in your guitar skills. How long have you been learning the guitar? This song requires barred chords, power chords, bending and vibrato, slides and some guitar effects (Which I don't have any other than distortion) for the solos. Guitar Effects aren't necessary but refine it overall. Anyways I'm assuming you have Guitar Pro 5 or 6? or some tablature program? If so you can start with this tab.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/...guitar_pro.htm (The button to download is in the bottom right hand corner)

It has four guitar tracks due to the two versions. The top two are the original version which Irojiro (Guy in the video you provided) plays along to and features a different solo. The two tracks down below are the Studio version, using GP5 you should be able to mute them if you want. But from there, you can choose which parts of the two tracks you want to learn.

This tab features the actual song, not Irojiro's version. I will be attempting to tab his version, which is the one you have requested. But for the mean time, I strongly advise you to learn the actual song from this tab.
AC730 is offline   Reply With Quote