View Single Post
Old 2008-05-24, 21:09   Link #265
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Even Skull Squadron fears the bombardment abilitys of Rogue Squadron!
Actually, that's Keroko's abillity. Her specialty is going Macross Beamspam on the enemy, so she's kinda like the trash-killer. Kinda made StrikerS the perfect season for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
As if! The first rule of any operation is to not let you're enemy know your true intentions I was already long gone even as I feigned preparing to withdraw! You can't stop me the crack will flow and I'm going to steal Tesla too! Muhahaha!!!

*Continues cackling as his ship makes the jump to light speed and disappears.*
Tesla: Did you install the disruptor?

Grunt: Yes ma'm.

Tesla: Good.

Tesla: One step ahead, you said?

Quote:
I like to mix it up a it, but normally I’ll either mass long range arty type weapons or go massive armored forces. One role you’ll almost never find me playing is the fast and light raider guy or a spell/special ability heavy force…
Me neither, I usually play Scrin in C&C because they're an excellent rear-support faction. NOD can be rear-support as well, but mostly by using the distraction your friends are providing to get behind lines with stealth units and cause masacres. I don't often play GDI, but when I do I generally find myself spamming artillery and snipers. Strangely enough I rarely touch Mammoth's. Maybe for abit of defense if one of my alies is in trouble and there are no snipers near.

Quote:
Don’t be dissing the killer pixels…
Spoiler:

Killer Pixels can be cool too plus you can have more killer pixels and different kinds of killer pixel sword fighting pixels, ray guns pixels, magic using pixels... Also you can easily have observers in game commenting (OMG a scout rush?! Can he make that work?!) and VOIP for smack talk! This show needs to be made!
Those are killer polygons. Big difference.

Quote:
Let’s just say you’re not ever going to find a loophole in a physics textbook that will allow you to transform a person into a motorbike…
Ah.

Quote:
Genre Savy Grunt?
Standart Dota procedure. At the first few levels, you stay behind the creeps, close enough to get experience and gold, but not enough to get killed. Only when you get a few levels/items you start killing.

Quote:
Her profile is mostly still in my head and her intro in the fic is sometime off so don't hold your breath.
Riight.

Quote:
They have a place in my heart too them and space sims why do all the fun genres have to die out?!
No kidding. I want more TIE-fighter games! T_T

Quote:
I don't know the beam is kind of slow and if you only needed to parry it
But what if it has a guard break? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Tausend Kreuz remains mysteriously buried somewhere in my com, once I find it I'll put it up, but I do recall drawing a core at the position in the spearhead where on Strada you'd find his revolver drum.
I'll trust you on that one.

Quote:
Now I've absolutely no idea waat's it like back then... And all those flashbacks of Kha might even be retcons now...
Probably.

Quote:
The only exception was WoW... Started a paladin, leveled it, got it geared, then sold it for 1000 SGD$, and when I rerolled I went Hunter... And has yet to find the same patience to level another pally.
It's a pain to find parties as a hunter, though. -_-

Quote:
The main problem here is the C'Tan h4xx is involved... Lowe and I created a completely new C'Tan, the Wanderer, and his abilities are geared towards transdimensional warping. He dabbles with warp travel so much that the other C'Tan want to have nothing to do with him, lest when he blows himself up, he'd take them down with him.
That's not that hard to imagine, concidering the C'tan generally don't want much to do with eachother.

Quote:
Not only that, we've gotta curb the spread of the Necrons given the track record of the TSAB in being as slow as a Bureacracy is. >.>
Simply don't awaken them all at once, small parties should do.

Quote:
Taking your idea into account, that explains why it took him so long to breech TSAB Space, he had been building a Pylon array on his side. To ensure that he could send forces en masse the moment the array was complete, as the array neared completion, Wanderer slowly warped over small Warrior squads and agents to fuse with Pariahs to help him establish a future beachhead by digging up a Monolith sealed by the Ancient Belka. With the use of the Pariah, the operation remain under cloak...

...until Carym received visions of a coming danger, and Kha having felt a distinct "eerieness" while giving a sermon at the Church being infiltrated, which is the effect of Pariah have on Belka Psykers and Diviners.

And so, CrosyS begins.
No problems so far.

Quote:
...and the dragon-summoning Keroko in Unlimited Blade Works... and the Keroko that a spinster Kha marries after much egging on by his daughter...

...wait that's the Nanoverse and Angelic Layer merged arc.
Lotsa worlds to keep track of.

Quote:
How long did that Ravager sit on Razorthorn Shelf chowing on super roots to become worthy of Aspecting I wonder?
When in doupt, brand it elite.

'Sides, ravagers aren't even dragons. First wuestion should be how it even became a dragon. I call bio-experiments!

Quote:
That is the reason why I'm trying to contain them without making it too contrived. And its not going very well...
The enemy goes where the plot goes. As simple as that.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote