View Single Post
Old 2006-05-09, 01:53   Link #969
Thelastguardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y
http://ketto.com/so/index.shtml

Ahahahahahaha (x 5 minutes) "Konashi" ahahahaha

...a, ahaha, I mean, ahem.

So, finally, the Suzumiya Haruhi series gets an only event. But that naming sense... "来ないと死刑だから" ("konaito shikei dakara", death sentence if you don't come) I mean, 博麗神社例大祭 (Hakurei Jinja Reitaisai, Touhou's only event) or 雛見沢村綿流し祭 (Hinamizawa Watanagashi Festival) were great series-only event names, but this is...

On top of that, they abbreviated it down to "Konashi" (konaito shikei dakara).

But seriously, whether or not the Suzumiya Haruhi series can thrive as a valid doujin subject rests entirely on this only event: if it's a big success, you can expect to see more Haruhi doujin products in the future. If it flops, well, you probably won't see a Konashi2.
Hehehe nice name. I guess my head will be rolling if I don't fly to Japan soon :^) . But then again, Touhou has 10+ games (and the doujin games...) and a rich history to boot (10 years?). Ditto with Hinamizawa

SH doesn't have that much material to work with. Unless the author changes to weekly serialization I think people are going to get bored soon...Unless of course it goes Hinamizawa mode and become pure horror mystery.