Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2010-07-15, 17:55   Link #8238
Nosauz

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
quoted for truth.

Edit: it's not the mosque that's offensive, it's how the left-leaning politicians have latched onto it as a way to show "tolerance and understanding" only really all they're trying to do is say a big "fuck you" to Republicans/Tea Party/etc.

I'm all for tolerance and understanding and I'm all for religions having places of worship but I am totally against using religion to further political agendas. Separation of church and state and all that.
Bloomberg.... Left leaning.... HEAD EXPLODES!!!!! Next your going to tell me Cheney is a secret Liberal, and Obama is the reincarnate of FDR.

I really don't think you are, there is a separation of church and state, the fact that the mosque is being built with private money shows that, under your idea of separation of church and state no house of worship should be allowed period. What political message is being sent here? I swear you are an enigma of hypocrisies and contradictions that just don't make any sense at all.

The Catholic Church keeps sticking it's foot in it's mouth, first protecting child molesting priests, now condemning women priests what next? The holocaust was needed? The earth is 6,000 years old?

Last edited by Nosauz; 2010-07-15 at 18:17.