View Single Post
Old 2013-01-19, 00:42   Link #16
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Damn, every episode is so heavy, I was kinda taken aback with the lovey-dovey-yet-very-sad song at the beginning. I don't know why, but with every episode in this teenage arc(and some in the childhood arc), my heart beats in fear from the beg of the ep to end. I am so drawn into the characters, specifically Saki, that her fears become my fears, as I can do nothing but anticipate the grief that's set to await her . I REALLY hope the theory of Maria being controlled like that Queerat queen by Yakomaru(or whatever his name is) is untrue .

That demonic dream gave me the creeps . I wonder what is that supposed to represent? I'm guessing that the weird silent boy was Shun? Maybe some kind of alternate persona? Shun's the only one to be shown talking to Saki in her subconscious, though I wouldn't doubt it being someone else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entravity View Post
Interesting that they put an OP now.

Looks like the Queerats are gaining more power. I wonder how far will this go and how it'll affect everything?
I don't think that was an opening; just an insert song depicting Maria's and Saki's love/friendship.