View Single Post
Old 2006-12-14, 10:00   Link #14
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSNxPhantom View Post
I doubt Cornelia will do anything about the rebellion in that episode cause she said that she would leave them alone for now and do something else.
Except that if the situation involves Cornelia locating then surrounding the JLF and then Lelouch barging in, it would mean the end of the mutual cease-fire - simple as that. He outlived his reprieve by directly and deliberately interfering with Cornelia's business. And she's clearly not idiot enough to offer her cheek for Zero to slap under the pretense that she owes him one. She'll consider his involvement as a challenge/provocation and the re-start of hostilities between them. Even if he saved Euphemia, he still killed Clovis. And he's been stirring up trouble hither and yon. That is reason enough not to hold back and lose oneself in self-righteous thoughts about fair-play.

EDIT:
Ep10 screenshots:

Spoiler:

Only a few pics right now. Seems like they received the CL-2 before even going to help the JLF. I guess they're going to haul it all the way up to the rebel hideout...?

EDIT 2:
And Cornelia indeed leads the wipeout operation - while Euphemia stays in the command (C4I or whatnot) room. Lancelot's not up yet but Cecil and Lloyd seem to be discussing something.

Uh-oh. Uh-oh.
Spoiler for BIG spoiler:

Last edited by Renegade334; 2006-12-22 at 06:05. Reason: Ep10 screenshots
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote