View Single Post
Old 2006-12-26, 18:33   Link #354
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
Anyhow, too bad Shinku thought that of her; too bad Gin followed Shinku into Sou's field; too bad Shinku's notions of the superiority of Rozen Maidens led her to outcasting Gin; and too bad Gin imputed wrong motives to Shinku.

All for the worthier cause, my friend, all for the worthier cause.

Sigh. Its tragic to think of Shinku and Suigintou, once sharing cookies over cups of tea. Hmm. I've got a new resolution for S3, or at least, the ultimate, final, end of RM (if there will ever be one). Yes, I want to at least see Shinku and Gin laughing like age-old friends over their tea cups.

Wow, so it really seems that Laplace is the controller of how the Alice Game runs, somewhat like a moderator? He has the power (And authority?) to stop the Alice Game, and proclaim it limits, as far as time is concerned. Maybe applying this new knowledge to what we were discussing about the real-life Laplace's Demon can get us somewhere in our speculations.
yep it was a series of unfortunate events >.< i bet everyone played right into rozen's hands ~ as it it was almost written as a script T_T dam you!

yep that scene touched me too best bit was when gin sama poured tea for shinku and she actually thought it was good tea O.o (thats a first lol) oh and that cookie she gave gin ^_^ how sweet ~

the bastard bunny? yep to me he seems more like the overseer of things and keeps the rules in check ~ but i still cant get rid of his evil image inside me >.<

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote