View Single Post
Old 2008-05-09, 09:43   Link #101
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daito-kun View Post
reincarnation, ha..... can be, death of kaien sure happend before Ichigo's birth, so i cant see why not....

Edit: almost forgot - Kaien was killed by Rukia with her zanpakto, meaning - his soul was purified and able to enter reincornation circle))) no problem) and.... OD - kaien - reincarnation of ichigo? i think that ichigo is reinkarnation of kaien - meaning ichigo was kaien in his previous life, right?
I was tired you know damn well...I meant the other way around.

HT tis not impossible. For one thing....Kaien's body was taken over. When he died Mestacia died too. Aizen created made him so that he'd return to HM even after death. He was then consumed by Gluntoneria whom had the ability to retain the powers of those he consumed, living or dead.

Mestacia had only fused with Kaien's body not soul.<---he is a soul. But they can bleed so maybe they have souls. Since techinally they are spriits but none walk through walls and they can grow from Adulthood. So I see them as not so much as dead rather as beings from and alternate world that. But we can not exist with out the other (Living and the dead.)

Glutoneria was able to retain his memories and abilities.
(Probably due to the synapses and the brain) But he WAS NOT Kaien, only a facsimile of him. . Technically as Dai-to -kun( <--I meant to type it like that) said. Rukia killed that hollow so he was purified and technically his soul passed on. He entered the reincarnation life-death-birth cycle. Which would account for Kaien's body returning to HM and not his. So if you think about it. Glutoneria only ate Kaien's husk and neither soul was present. Because they had already died.

Dai-to-kun. you are only half right. Shinigami purify Hollows of the sins they committed as Hollows. So that they can pass on and rejoin the cycle. Shinigami die. Some believe they turn into spirit particles and become part of SS. But if that were so. "The two worlds are constantly exchanging souls" Would be false. They are reborn in the living world. Hence Kaien could be Ichigo...But I doubt it.

Last edited by BleachOD; 2008-05-09 at 15:52. Reason: Read it and the soul part ...I was like wtf when I read it. So I felt like I should elaborate