View Single Post
Old 2011-12-13, 15:07   Link #115
kakakka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znozzy View Post
But we've been given no indication of what the federation actually is in AGE, except them being " bad and corrupt "

i'm not talking about the characters, i'm talking about how the viewers see the federation, sofar, we havnt seen or heard anything except what the characters see or say, and the federation is hollow and close to nonexistant in the actual show for the viewers.
Then you're not actually answering my question. How is it a bad excuse to Diva crew. Because you felt uneasy about Diva's motivation? That they are taking this onto their own hands?

In the recent episodes, who cares about EFF, why do we need to know more at this stage of the story? No one in the known characters work directly to EFF. How do EFF's actual structure motivate these character's further at this early stage? Their experience should be enough for now to understand.

Characters that felt powerless against the external forces that they do not fully understand, but choosing to fight anyways to protect those people that can be saved. Why do we need the external touch to form opinion of what they feel. UC don't detract from that too. (Only they try to cram too much, make laid back episodic stories then go back to things that matter, but I guess that's just me).
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote