View Single Post
Old 2007-09-09, 14:48   Link #101
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
I think the Numbers have the Genei Ryodan approach in this Jail matter. His orders are a priority, but the protection of his physical self itself isn't, since so long one Number survives, he can just be reborn (( how close the clone will be to the actual Jail is a different story )) and start anew. I'm kinda saddened he didn't put one in XIII though. I would love to see Episode 26 with Ginga going "Subaru... I'm pregnant." :3
Heck, don't give 7Arcs ideas. We know they're watching...

Quote:
I would lol if we see new!Jail appear as a semi-decent guy in S4.
It might make things more interesting though .

If Jail (original) is still alive then, and Jail v2 doesn't know about his origins (provided that Cinque hides it from him for some reason):

Jail v2: Don't you tell me you're my father! That's old.

Jail: Heh, of course not. I AM YOU.

Quote:
As for the Fate-Jail talk, he's basically saying how they're alike in a way, him creating his weapons, and her picking up children and all that, and connects to Precia and all that, on a kindred souls basis in a way. At least parts of it. I didn't catch the whole conversation.
That sounds very nasty. He could be playing on Fate's sense of guilt for involving the chibis in the TSAB and thus conflict. It's appears to be a traditional psychological attack amongst villians, who likes to use it against Agents of Justice .

Signature by liro