View Single Post
Old 2009-06-15, 01:41   Link #10
Avisch
Reality Blender

Kugumiya should have voiced Gaap........That aside. Im interested to see how she will voice Shannon.

Daisuke Ono voicing Battler - I didn't know much about Battler's personality before playing the novel, but I was instantly excited. I can't be sure of the voice I imagined for Battler. But Ono has an awesome voice so I can't wait for the dramatic moments.

Marina Inoue voicing Jessica - Once again I didn't know Jessica's personality before playing. But as soon as I found out, I thought Marina was great choice. Can't wait to hear her take on Jessica's way of speaking (ending her sentences with -ze)

Ami Koshimizu voicing Rosa - This is what Im really waiting for. Rosa is a very interesting character. Ami should do a nice job.

Yuu Kobayashi voicing Kanon - I originally imagined Junko Minagawa, but this works even better.

Hirokazu Koyama voicing Rudolf - Not what I expected. But since I like Koyama's voice, I instantly thought FUCK YES.

Mugihito voicing Kinzo - It was either this guy, Fukumoto or Wakamoto or maybe even Jouji Nakata.

Yui Horie voicing Maria - This will work. I can feel it. Now to wait for the creepy moments.