Thread: Nyankoi!
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-03, 18:00   Link #96
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
It can be...but it's not like she's minding her actions after that. She clearly knows what she does...she's just a chicken to confess...And regardless she's intruding and probably the strongest obstruction between Kaede and Junpei...So my theory still stands.
About those chocolates... we dont know if Keade was thinking about Kanako or not.... but I guess she was not thinking about Kanako but simply she chickend out.... since she could just have give Jumpei a simple "friend chocolate" yet she didnt even gave those to him.... yet Kanako a Tsudare broke her emmberesment and give (in some strange way XD of bad luck) her chocolate for him...

it doesnt matter if these are love or friend chocolate but what is important is that she was able to break her own fear and emberesment (as for her Tsudare character she forged for years) in order to give it to him.... while Keade was not able to....

anyway we still have to remember that Keade is such an air-head that if "nagi" didnt said to Keade in the ammusment park that Jumpei thinks of her more than a friend she wouldnt notice jumpei in such light in her whole life..... its only thx to Nagi that she started to notice jumpei more... (and from this point she started to think about Kanako in some poor way)

yet Kanako was without anyones help able to self-notice the mood and who jumpei likes... yet she is not giving up.... if she gave up her own feelings now she could have regreated it to the rest of her life.... becouse jumpei has some feelings for keade (and is blind to kanakos affection for all those years [becouse of her violent acts which is a way to gain his attention.... jumpei is blind to those yet his 2male friends are aware of it....])......... it doesnt mean that Kanako cant try to gain attention to ^^... Kanako is simply jelous and acts violently by separeting jumpei and keade in their talk... but its a normal reaction [yet her tsudare char is the main reason here XD... life experiance I guess :P]....... keade is not interrupting becouse she has no guts to.... her char is nice and quiet one... an observer than an attacker

So why should Kanako give up her own feelings becouse there is Keade... its not like she has to give Jumpei on a silver plate to Keade....she fights to the end XD and a Tsudare character has way more harder than a cute,shy,kind girl that doesnt have to speak much [her look is enought for most]

Kanako mostly will wait for the moment when Keade will confess and Jumpei will be the one to end the quarell (keade or kanako).... becouse jumpei currently is rather looking on the outside :P becouse all his life he was beaten or treated badly by kanako (becouse of a misunderstanding with that doll... which really hurt kanako as it looked jumpei betrayed her friendship and feelings she putted in makeing that cat doll) so he is attracted to the cute,nice and kind girl

but well you will have to wait for scanlation of ch24 & 25 to see something interesting ^^ I wont say anything till those chapters will appear translated ^^

hmmm but If I could say something that from ch26 mostly a ballance will finaly appear (I hope so at least).... anf from this point jumpei will have to think about his surroundings more... ^^

hmm I wonder when do the raws come out in japan...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote