View Single Post
Old 2007-09-17, 03:33   Link #2
Asai
Nya? ^_^
*Fansubber

There's lots of these threads around... but, eh. I'll say my bit.

I can't rate anime in a simple 'top X' type list, as I tend to categorise stuff by genre. I suppose if I took the top of each of my genre lists that might be a place to start, but I don't think it's that simple, since to me, some genres just don't compare to others, so my top few in one might not compare to even a #10 in another.

But, having said that... I suppose my most favourites list would be something along the lines of:

PlanetES for sci-fi
Hikaru no Go for sport
Shinobuden, Yakitate Japan and School Rumble all tie for pure, unadulterated insane comedy.
Full Metal Panic for mecha, with comedy/action elements.
Mushishi for a slightly 'historical' viewpoint. Well, historical is the wrong term. But those who've seen and enjoyed it know what I mean. It stands in a genre if its own, IMO.

But, ask me again tomorrow and the list would change... so. Yeah. I'm not good at this kind of thing. >.<

Of all the ones you've listed, I've watched and loved all of them except Zegapain... haven't seen it, so can't comment. FSN is the best eroge convert I've ever seen, Haibane Renmei was just beautiful, and Haruhi was the best comedy of 2006.