View Single Post
Old 2012-04-01, 17:24   Link #208
Mangaka-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vena View Post
(Now, you can say that Mykage's actions with the communicator were probably not a push in the right direction but, at the same time, neither was Jin keeping his secret for too long.)
I agree that Mykage has a penchant for toying around with lovers and turning love stories into tragedies. Mykage once said "love is the root of sin", and twisting love to hate or sorrow seems to be his aim. (I'm just waiting for Mykage to do something to Zessica. Wouldn't be surprised if and when he does something to her ).

I'm not sure why Mykage transported Jin's device so that Yunoha could find it though. One the one hand he could be trying to interfere with their relationship by introducing some doubt into Yunoha's trust of Jin. But on the other hand I feel like even if Yunoha hadn't known Jin was working for the enemy before he kidnapped her she still would've forgiven him, given her personality. Maybe when Mykage saw that his plan hadn't worked out and Jin had sided with Neo DEAVA the next best thing was to either kill Yunoha or Jin to get what he wanted, which was another tragic love story.