View Single Post
Old 2013-05-21, 11:15   Link #1064
faiz blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Interesting.

So 3 of the A-01 Valkyries goes rogue, takes over Yokohama Base, claims themselves as RLF/ Allegiance members but not before blowing themselves up including their boss Yuuko, the only Valkyrie who didn't join them and the staff employed there. And Yuuhi is somehow dead and Ikaruga has taken over Japan as regent while the IRG has made their own VTFs.

I smell a conspiracy! The A-01 would never join terrorists like the RLF so this whole hostage thing in Yokohama was probably a ploy by Yuuko to make the world believe they're dead so that Yuuko, the A-01s and the Yokohama staff can be somewhere to do their plans undisturbed. Maybe somewhere unknown or possibly the Macross universe.

I also doubt Yuuhi is dead since her bodyguard and adviser is Female Shriogane.

PS: Since TE visual novel revealed Mother Russia survived Kamchatka, will she be making an appearance in MuvLuv: DYRL?
Maybe the trusted adviser kicked the bucket first...

But leaving the conspiracy theories aside for a moment (), I have to say this is a good fic.

The only thing that I'm having a hard time swallowing is the time-frame. Too many changes happened too fast, making everything seem implausible. And I'm not just talking about the characters' lives and personalities, but the very setting as well - if I got this right, the Valkyries were introduced roughly about 2 years ago, and in that short space of time they not only became mainstream all over the world but also started to replace the TSF in just about everything (). That is not something you would see happening in at least half a decade.