View Single Post
Old 2012-12-03, 00:21   Link #305
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
It's not a matter of "fault". It was a really big misunderstanding. Kazuto did things to contribute and Suguha did things to contribute, but neither of them meant for things to end up this way. It just happened. Suguha can't easily change her feelings, and neither can Kazuto. If not for SAO, Kazuto would never have met Asuna, but he also may never have found a way to reconcile with Suguha. Nothing is going to be solved by either of them pointing fingers at each other, and I don't think we can really point fingers either. They're both victims of fate. (Or, if you prefer, of the author. )
omg a long long time i not get that much on a discussion, ok i think maybe u are being too much "neutral" or try to just at only 1 POV because allmost of the hints points to her being the culprit lets see:
- sis not blood-related brocon - ok
- too much shy to be able to be sincere with him or herself
- some hints about him have another girl being throwed on her face and she not get
- her brother on the past was not good with her, bust just because he gona back from a 2 years coma and being nice with her she fall esy in love for him
- get to fast attached to someone she meet only a day ago just because she want forget her brother
- waiting too much for that person, who give some clues who have a personal quest and can't give her what she want
- and more important ended blame herself for create to much illusions with both kirito and kazuto.
- another good point almost of everthing happened was "one-side"

now what kazuto/kirito doing

- being the womanizer totally culprit just joke
- being nice with the girl(a too much cliche to make a girl easy fall for mc like "hey here the pencil u dropped on ground" and the girl "i love u").

who doing more??? for me it's not just a big misunderstanding is much more about expectatives. than misunderstanding.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote