View Single Post
Old 2010-12-04, 14:40   Link #81
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I think Touma has been in enough dire situations where he should be used to this. I was a lifeguard and all it took was one event to get you into it, two at most. Touma has had many more.
did he had an experience before that an innocent bystander and not a combat ready citizen which is not affiliated with magic side hurt? This is his first if I remember plus she knew the person itself and happen in front of him but he didn't get the chance to even stop it from happening even though his trying desperately to stop it

his first fight was with magicians and no outsiders on it
the second is against an alchemist and the girl that got involved is a person which is involved in magic side.... wait the students of that school innocent and doesn't know a thing so when he saw them blast into meat pieces all over to be sacrifice for the spell that might count as one. But he don't know them at all.
the 3rd battle is an esper and doesn't count
4th story is with his family. Hmm he didn't get anyone injured on that story.
5th story is a magician that attacks the city but against anti-skill they are combat ready. and the magician that tried to kidnap index didn't hurt innocent citizens of academy city
6th story battle against battle nuns and all magic citizen
7th story is science side again
then this story of daihaseisai.

This is his first time seeing a friend hurt that which is not connected to all his battles and not even combat prepared or the person itself which gets hit is someone who is totally unaware of what happen and also a friend of his..... too many reasons for me to be shock and won't make a proper judgment on that moment unless someone wakes me up from that bad dream.