Thread: Licensed Karneval
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-17, 02:09   Link #141
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Fortune Cat

This show has slow pacing, since it's been the second episode, and they're keeping up introducing more characters that add to the bulk of Circus.

If I understand, Circus designates captains, whom are high-ranking agents from the elite. From what I see, each Captain is given a ship and a crew to command. Missions are assigned to each captain individually, however, there are exceptional super cases which would require more than one captain.

The circus I.D. that Nai holds is an old-fashioned model, which was kept by Karok once, nonetheless, Circus has no records of Karok ever forming part of their organization. Nevertheless, Hirato has taken and interest in Nai to willingly help him to trail Karoks' whereabouts in exchange of cooperation from the latter; Gareki gets included for Circus's package because Hirato deems his abilities quite curious.

So far we have Circus: two captains already introduced following orders from the High Command. The people in light regulating their agents not straying off from their protocols and rules.
Captain Hirato commands his own ship, and his crew consists of twin-tails Tsukumo, Cheshire cat Yogi, and an unnamed, green-haired beauty, adding a bunch of creepy sheep wearing tuxedo and top hats.

From Hirato we learned that an unknown organization is misusing science to artificially create "Vargas"; predatory and nasty mutants "evolved" from humans, which Mine (long arms, skeletal woman) was one of them.
The drawback is that if any unfortunate victim happens to get contaminated with the blood of a "Vargas", then she or he eventually will become a Vargas too.

For now... that's all been revealed so far.

We also have the antagonistic organization making their move from behind-the-scenes to kidnap Nai, but until the second episode have failed to succeed.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote