View Single Post
Old 2009-07-25, 01:03   Link #909
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Ying View Post
It wasn't stated, but my opinion about it (maybe in a couple of hours i will be proven wrong,) is that Shirley didn't like to meet Lelouch. It's her nature to try to be friends with anybody, i'm sure she tried the same with him, not accomplishing anything, thanks to his behaviour, and that's a helluva way to make some girl not like you. Besides, if it was a nice first meeting, Lelouch should've made some really bad to make her disliking him, even if he was lazy and stuff, so i guess he didn't made the best first impression on her, but who knows? Only the japanese that already got the dvd, hehe.

And yeah, i checked on cdjapan.
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=BCXA-180

In fact, mine was already shipped. In four days it will probably be here with me. I'll show you some nice pics of it, Nobby.
Hmm, I dunno. First impressions are very important, and if Lelouch had really given off a bad first impressions it would've been very hard for her to come to like him. The way I imagine it is that Lelouch was probably introduced to the whole student council or...oh wait, was Shirley an SC member first or was Lelouch? Good question But anyway, I imagine it would be more of a group meeting in any case and I can't imagine what Lelouch would do to make a bad impression on her. It's my personal opinion/speculation that Shirley grew to detest his habits overtime (and started to like him) but like you said, I guess we can never know for sure unless something official is stated.

Ha ha, excellent. I look forward to seeing some pics
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote