Thread: Licensed Tari Tari
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-25, 00:54   Link #1503
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Poor principal. Yea that bit was not the best.

The rest of the episode was great though. Life isn't always about having everything work for you just because you are a main character. Tari Tari managed a feel-good ending while still having a dose of realism without some sugary sweet ending where everything is fine and dandy and shitting out rainbows. The future is uncertain but at least the memories are there and what small group of people they reached will remember the day. And the audience of course.

And of course a butt slap joke, but PA trolls us again!

Wakana having her hair grow longer almost makes her perfect. :3 And that cat is so fat it can't move anymore. Wonder what that's supposed to represent.

Anyhow, I love you guys PA; Tari Tari seemed to just be an interesting experience of self reflection of your previous works, and honestly comes across as something I've wanted to see from them in a long time. This anime seemed to have a lot of heart put into it, and at least from my point of view, it was greatly reciprocated.

Ending on an 8.5/10 for this series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocari_Sweat View Post
Forgot to mention, but Tari Tari is pretty much confirmed to be PA's Works 2nd best series after True Tears. Funny both abbreviate to TT .
I think you accidentally switched them.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews

Last edited by Archon_Wing; 2012-09-25 at 01:30.
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote