View Single Post
Old 2007-04-18, 18:56   Link #687
Kageitenshi
Meep meep, I'm a creep

Send a message via ICQ to Kageitenshi Send a message via MSN to Kageitenshi
It's all about semantics and points of view here really, I accept Gin-sama being the antagonist, rather than villain (1-3) in the true sense of the word in first season in the context of the story, but I won't refuse to admit the fact that she's intended to be the villain (4). It's only reasonable, considering she's still loved by me and many others, despite (or in spite of) this, perhaps even because of... "It's good to be bad"

Kanaria.. if it weren't for her comical appearance with all them less than satisfactorily successful attempts #400++ she could be considered a villain for her ill intent, even if she doesn't end up causing any real harm... though no one's quite sure what her intents are either. Gin's are very clear and all blame can easily be put on her because of that, despite her not having succeeded in anything but psychological terror and eventually beating Souseiseki in "fair" mutually agreed Alice Game, and the reason for that being an unselfish one... Megu. Ah! Well, the manipulation and all that weren't really caused by Gin, but Bara, not to mention Gin being a victim as well, and were but "beneficial" in getting the gears of war running as was "supposed to be" by some account...

Can't really blame anyone since I'm not directly involved and I simply don't want to nor even can't judge. Having a strongly sensing / perceiving personality trait vs. judging does that ^__^

Understanding oneself is the key to utopia, there's just nothing to unlock...
Kageitenshi is offline   Reply With Quote