View Single Post
Old 2012-05-03, 20:27   Link #2015
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak3mi View Post
Kennen AD build is what I play for early ganks, its not viable. Its just really fun. I like to call it...The billy mays build, you buy a dorans blade at the start and.. "then wait theres more" you recall at 6(for top lane) and buy another dorans blade and if you can level 1 boots. Was 7/2/9 earlier with it. After I had 3 dorans I picked up the BF sword and then the game finished , I was against Udyr who was aweful.

I only do AD Kennen for jokes, AP is what I always go for.
m5 wants a word with you. The only problem AD Kennen has is that he needs to win his lane. If the enemy AD has the same cs (kills/deaths) as you then that means that he's ahead just because he's a proper AD (unless it's Urgot). That said you can build AD Kennen toplane as well without much trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoshuriken View Post
The problem with CV is it's limited in uses compared to something like heal or exhaust (or ignite if they have like, Soraka).
That said most people will only take CV if they know they're invading or something like that.
Heal/Exhaust/Ignite are infight spells, CV is used outside of combat so it's rather pointless to compare them. Other summoners are just as 'limited' as CV so I can't really follow your point anyway. Besides that what other reason do you need other than CV being a free maphack?
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote