Thread: Crunchyroll Neo Angelique Abyss S1 & S2
View Single Post
Old 2008-09-01, 22:06   Link #188
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by usagijen View Post
Spoiler:
I wish I can look like that at that age.

I, for one, wouldn't mind dating a guy that old with looks like that. XDbb

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
I thought that one of the qualities of the queen that was a constant in all the Angelique game is that the queen must be chaste? yes? no? If that's true, then Ange won't end up with anyone. She'll sacrifice love for responsibility. It's her nature.
That's the impression I got with the Queen business, so I don't think she'll end up with anyone either. Besides, Angel does make it clear that she considers them all her family, and she wishes to be with all of them again.

But I have seen that there are special endings for each guy x Angelique, like with HaruToki.

Nyx gets the sympathy factor (like one particular vampire we know <_<). Funny, though, the sympathizing guy doesn't do a whole lot does he? He just wants to be killed by the heroine - sound familiar?

I don't think that Rayne doesn't care or fear for his brother but he knows his duty - and I guess he chose his duty over his brother. That sounds a bit cold - and it is. I think the anime should have made Rayne suffer more in his decision between his brother and that of protecting Angel. It was too smooth to shove the direction in Eren's hands and say, 'I'm counting on you.' That took a bit away from Rayne's character. T_T I guess the episode wanted to focus on Erenfried and missed the extra detail for Rayne.

Mathias has seriously lost my vote. I thought he'd be a little like Erenfried but no...he has totally voluntarily submitted to the darkside.

Well, considering some of the other animes running at the same time as NAA (like CGR2, KHR, Sekirei, etc.), I'm not too surprised that this show doesn't have a good size audience. It's unfortunate but, meh, we'll keep this thread alive. 8Db

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote