View Single Post
Old 2009-04-24, 19:29   Link #2048
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I think you've confused with the wrong character here...
Nope i dont unless we are talking about someone other(renka perhaps) than Mikumo Kushinada.

The reason why I said that you guys were getting excited over breasts of a women who could be over 70 years old she is a Kushinada Jujustu master.

Kushinada Jujustu style

This style was originally created by Mikumo Kushinada over a century ago. The known practictioners are the creater, her daughter, Mikumo Kushinada the 2nd and current member of Yami's One Shadow Nine Fists, as well as Yomi member, Chikage Kushinada. This style revolves around the idea "with only technique there is no need for force", it upholds this idea with the fact that the style uses 100% skill and 0% strength. The style's characteristics are unknown, though some of its techniques have simliarities towards the Sei style, like Ryuusai Seikuken. The users of this style use the latest medicines and technolgy of today, as well as eat on a very strict diet plan. Thanks to all this, their aging process slows down to the point that Mikumo Kushinada, the style's creator's daughter, who is well over 80 years of age, however, looks to be in her late 20s to early 30s at most.

Do you understand what I mean? but if you were refering too Renka then my bad. But still I do know that there were some of you getting excited over Mikumo´s sudden apprearance.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote