View Single Post
Old 2010-01-01, 11:05   Link #30
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
What the heck is this? Can't find info online about it. Apparently it's a Da Capo series that takes place between DCII and the (proposed) DCIII. And the art of it is a lot more refined; i.e. the character design I saw seemed more in tune with White Album than Da Capo, and in a good way.

Don't know if this is a game, a manga, an anime, light novel, or whatever. Any help here?
It's a spin-off/crossover game. It takes the characters from Circus's Valkyrie Complex (which, at one point, was also slated to get an anime), and places them in the Da Capo world. I think at one point they had revealed what the "V" officially stood for (it was tentatively just "Valkyrie Complex", but they changed that), but now I can't find it. There isn't much more information at this point, but the placeholder page is here. Because it's a crossover, it's not clear if it'll be considered "canon" in the D.C. universe; I'm guessing probably not.

Edit: Duh... the subtitle was in the magazine you referenced. It's "V"ague. Somehow appropriate given the questions you were asking about what exactly it was.