View Single Post
Old 2011-06-12, 08:35   Link #57
mellomarie
fullblown technicolour

Quote:
Originally Posted by recover View Post
Yeah, i dont see a legitimate romance between Anaru and Yukiatsu. They would simply be using each other in the relationship to try to move on from their true real loves. It's "rebounding" to put it simply

One does not move on from someone they've loved for years and years that easily. Especially considering the fact that Yukiatsu cross dressed as her
i wouldn't refer to anjou's feelings as love. she's referred to it as a crush and plus she loved him when she was younger. jintan has changed a lot since then as has their friendship. i also don't think it's remotely healthy to be that fixated on somebody who isn't even going to reciprocate their feelings.

as for yukiatsu, he's said it himself that he wants to move on from menma. pining for a dead girl, even if it's true real love, is just not a happy prospect.

there's nothing wrong with rebounding, especially if the alternative is a hopeless option. it's a good direction for anjou's character.