Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-02-14, 12:00   Link #21714
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
@Shinso Tsukune

Not to rain on your parade or anything, but I side with Chris38 on this one. Tsukune going berserk in Alucard's lair is way too dangerous, for reasons already stated. And remember how he pointed out how this arc might be going similarly to the final battle with Hokuto in season one? Hokuto inserted the Rosario, claimed victory, fought against Tsukune and Moka and lost. When everyone got to the altar, they realized the barrier had only been half released and was still salvageable. Look what's happening here: Alucard is rousing, Gyokuro makes her own "Mission Accomplished" statement, but it's not over. It could end the same way the Hokuto battle did, so let's be watchful from this point out.

As for this talk about Tsukune being "completed" during his fight with Kuyou, it made me wonder where I'd heard it before. Then I remembered, here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4666178/..._Baddest_Blood

You think Ikeda Akihisa reads fanfiction? With things taken from said fic as well as some of Ou Rex's fics, you gotta wonder sometimes. ^^;; Hopefully the battle with Kuyou in canon isn't nearly as horrifying as in the fic, Moka will not like Tsukune firing off a Giga Demonic Megiddo, that will not make her day. And for those interested in reading, when the actual fight begins, click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw4HD66CG1k I feel it makes great background music for the brawl. But maybe that's just me. ^^;; Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
@Shinso Tsukune

Let's look at this from a different perspective, shall we...

Well, before I begin, it should be pretty obvious that I'm assuming that Tsukune
transforming into his "berserk state", along with the destruction of the Holy Lock he wears, are two of the "required steps" for Tsukune to "finalize" his vampire transformation.

So,what do you think Outer Moka is going to think, if she sees Tsukune transforming into his "new" berserk state, right in front of her ?

Since, she's put under tremendous pressure, in trying to prevent Alucard's resurrection (at least according to Akua's statement from chapter 46), the shock might be enough to cause her to slip in her concentration, which would cause Outer Moka to disappear... (just stating the worst case scenario) and naturally lead to Alucard's resurrection as well.

After all we know how much Tsukune means to Outer Moka (actually it's both of her personalities, but since currently Outer Moka is the "active" personality, I'm talking about her) and how she feels responsible for Tsukune's transformation - Obviously,I assume you remember what Outer Moka tried to do when Tsukune's powers went out of control for the first time, and I think that we agree that this time, Tsukune underwent an even more major change, since unlike the first stage of Tsukune's "berserk state", the second stage is a lot more "monstrous" and doesn't have any similarities to a human...

So, that's one of the reasons why I believe Ikeda should avoid a scenario where the finalization of Tsukune's transformation occurs during his fight with Akua - after all Outer Moka would have a less serious shock, if Tsukune is going to appear in front of her in a more "humanoid" form, and where he would be capable of reassuring her again that he doesn't blame her for his transformation, as well as , that it was his decision to bring his "vampire transformation" to it's current stage...

Naturally, I also assume that Tsukune's "final form" is going to be a lot different then the forms he assumed earlier - and obviously this form is going to be something that would reveal that Tsukune has inherited Akasha's (and Moka's) Shinso blood.

@DragoZERO

Of course, I read some other manga's. It's just that I like to discuss this manga more, compared to the other manga's I read.
I understand completely where yall are coming from and i agree. Berserk transformation near Alucard = BAD IDEA, i know that both Omote and Ura would feel guilty and be pressured if they witnessed his form but i believe that in such an unlikely event they would go to great lengths to get their "destined man" back.

As for the finalization of Tsukune's transformation AKA Tsukune reaching his "final form" i imagined it happening as a result of Tsukune going into his Shinso monster form as a catalyst to reach his "final form" or he will probably reach his final form without the need for that Shinso monster form. I just wonder how Ikeda is going to play it out and what his final form will look like.