View Single Post
Old 2009-08-15, 17:57   Link #13
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
Uhhh wtf? I think Manji's been posting PLENTY of intelligent posts in this sub-forum over the past several months. And has had very valid complaints against this series, as have others(me included). Should we start questioning your usefulness in here?

And I agree perfectly with Manji. Ramal was a useless character as he didn't add anything to the story, and took away several elements that will either now not be included in ANY form, or will just be thrown in with nothing to make sense of their inclusions.
I have been irritated with the way he formulated a number of comments here, and this use of sarcasm was the drop going overboard. Hey, don't push me!

For your info, I thought Ramal was created to both replace the part Leon and Kreis played in particular moments of the game. And I don't that idea was silly because it was logical since L&K were interacting a lot with Isara, but aren't here in the series to continue her work. Were they useless in most the early scenes? More or less, yes! Were they totally useless when looking back at the whole game storyline? No! Ramal could have had a similar role taking over both roles after Isara died and leading towards that spectacular finish.

Last edited by KiraYamatoFan; 2009-08-15 at 18:15.