View Single Post
Old 2004-11-30, 23:08   Link #11
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Souls
There are indeed 2 other ova's, but as far as i know they're new stories, though based around some of the characters, and not continuations of the current series.
Yup, there's based on the game after Omokimi I think. I can't wait till they finish the chinese translation so I can play it :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOZZY
I enjoyed the first two, albeitly I didn't like the whole seperate episode thing in the first series... This recent one was horrid... The story seemed to start getting interesting then the whole story got so rushed in the 2nd episode it left me wondering where on Earth the conflict for the main character was and how he just picked the girl he was with so quickly... I was really disappointed with it... Almost made me want to stop watching short love dramas...

Unfortunately these OVA's are primarily geared towards people who have played the game.

Thus the OVA's themselves don't seem to have a complete storyline.
(How I wished they finished the 3rd OVA in MO1... did she die or not?)

Regarding Omokimi:

I'll post what I remember of the game's true ending, though my memories are probably off.

Spoiler:

Well, that was the first part of the real ending.

Once each character's story line has been unlocked, the true endings portion can be accessed.

2 Endings: Neo, or Kanata.

Neo's True Ending is shown in the OVA, with several omissions.
eMpTy265 is offline   Reply With Quote