View Single Post
Old 2013-01-09, 11:01   Link #701
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
I don't remember DJ's. Did it involve him destroying the world again? I wanted Kaz's to be the one. It was short and simple, but at least he'd have finally won again and taken back the company.
DJ's was when his power got absorbed into Azazel's orb and he lost his tattoo. Well, I do want Kaz at least triumph again (hell, he always lost to his father and son), but his ending is just generic as always (which involves power absorbing / killing, and followed by a villainy laugh -_- ) so I'm kinda pessimistic. Heihachi's was out of question since his was joke ending~ and Jin already won numerous times.

I'd like to see how the T6 character endings combined to conclude the series like the previous games.

Quote:
Or the Williams sisters, or Zafina, or Christie, or...you know, Tekken's got a decent increase of female characters over the past few games.
Yeah, well... but the chibi characters in the beginner's guide and decals are just 5 of them if there are those of the other females, I also want to see them.

Looks like Harada will post more of those character symbols and logos. Cosplay reference, he said