View Single Post
Old 2010-05-16, 14:19   Link #165
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
In order to sabotage coding for something like that, to get such a specific outcome you would have to have a deep understanding of the code.
I mean really if Crist was capable of purposely modifying Tenshi's skills wouldn't Yuri have A. copied and made use of them in the SSS, B. Just deleted all of them so they couldn't be used againist them, C. Change of them to be unusable, or cause them to inflict damage and/or paralyze on Tenshi when used, or D. change only one of the skills to create an evil Tenshi.
Which one of those seems like the least likely thing Yuri would want done if they had know how, oh right the last one, since it wouldn't really benefit them. So given they didn't do any of the other[or anything like them] I'll say it's save to say it's not possible that they intentional caused the "Evil Tenshi" creation to happen.

Also my point being sure Yuri isn't a saint, but I don't find Tenshi to be some perfect person to the point that something like this must be someone else's fault, or doing. She's clearly human thus has flaws and could have made a mistake in creating the skill.

And if the effect was caused as a side effect of them accessing anything on her computer can you really call it "Yuri's doing", since they weren't even aware they did it?
I already mentioned it before. ONLY Tenshi can use Guard skills because they were made with HER experiences/emotions/whatever Tenshi's own ingredients are. And well, Yuri has running low on time, she may have thought that Harmonics was the most dangerous one so far (therefore sabotaging it), I mean making a copy would mean 2x the trouble.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.