Thread: Licensed Kokoro Connect [anime]
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-16, 13:08   Link #286
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
I'm enjoying rewatching certain parts to see the body motions during the switching to see if the body motion habits match. Like the way Aoki voice sounds when Iori is inside him.

Also I find it a bit weird that even during switching, when they think in their head, its in the voice of the body, instead of the switchee, who is the one actually thinking the thoughts.
Interesting points. The first example of the body motion habits was Inaba (in Yui's body) chewing her fingernail, right after the OP. And it was cool to hear Aoki's seiyuu (Terashima Takuma) speaking with Yui's cadence. This basic meme creates some interesting complexity, for the seiyuus and for the animators.

As for which voice to use for thoughts, I can imagine the staff having long discussions about that, now that you point it out. Maybe they decided that it would be more confusing the other way.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote