View Single Post
Old 2012-08-11, 05:11   Link #30
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Personally, I think this coinciding with the end of the novels will lend itself well to a greater focus on the story and on resolving all the plot points setup in the first season. So for people who didn't really like the second season all that much, I think there is still a reason to give the third season a chance... but time will tell if I'm just being optimistic.
The reason I wasn't too keen on the 2nd season is because after the first season I was very sure that they will finally do the deed. This OVA better have some x-rated stuff which is a clear indication of these two moving up on the bases and I don't care if the pope walks in on them. They better continue with the deed even if the pope is clearing his throat to announce his presence in the room while he attempts to avert his eyes. Anything less is a failure. *shakes fist at every character that has interrupted those two just when they were about to engage after an willing Haruka's consent.*

No more interruption will be tolerated.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote