View Single Post
Old 2013-11-16, 21:19   Link #12
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Not even the end of the Hana(Shiro) arc made me tear up this much (T.T)(a bit, but not as much as this ep did). Literally I shed tears from both of my eyes. I'm usually so blinded by general harem tropes, that I tend to forget that Koyomi cares about all of the girls so much, and how each of them is an irreplaceable facet of himself that is impossible to part with. He looked so melancholy in the epilogue, it's really just too much to bear (;_; ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
The feels... they hurt...

Also, Ougi definitely seems to be implied as being the darkness in this episode. We've known something was up for a while now, but that seems to be what the ending hinted at.
Yeah, that is the obvious impression I got as well. But I wonder, if that's true, then why does this "non-existence" exist as a human existence? Her words have at the very least affected Sengoku, so it seems ridiculous to be called a "non-existence"(least, that was the term used in the translation) when her actions have affected the events of the world. I guess all of that doesn't matter; like a god that enforces the rules of the mortal world to all mortals, because it is not a mortal, does not need to follow its rules >=0\.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote