View Single Post
Old 2010-01-19, 20:59   Link #436
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
To be fair, this is speculation (I know you already acknowledged that this is merely a prediction) and not factual information, so we can't really account for this until proven otherwise.
Of course. But, if we assume that Sentomaru used Haki in order to stop Luffy's natural rubber defenses, then the logical assumption is that Haki can neutralize all DF powers as so long as they are attached to a body. Again this is speculation based on an assumption (which is never a good thing), but I do think it is, if nothing else, a logical assumption/speculation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
In this scenario, like I described above, Moria without a doubt has the upper hand. It's just a bad match up for Hancock because she has no tools to deal with two opponents at the same time. Don't worry, I'm not biased against Hancock. As a matter of fact, I have her winning her next match up, but we'll get to that later . So, are you sure you still place your initial bet on Hancock? Remember, we can only go on factual information for our claims.
Actually, My vote is for 'Uncertain'. But, if I leave out the Haki abilities, then yes I do think Moria would probably win.

---

Completely agree with your analysis of a possible Hancock v. Crocodile. We already know that Hancock can solidify a Logia, so all of Crocodile's defensive abilities will disappear. And since she is fast enough, and powerful enough, to battle a Pacifista, I doubt Crocodile would be able to defend against her.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote