Thread: Crunchyroll Kuroko no Basket
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-06, 09:34   Link #297
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salva View Post
I watched 15&16 just now and I'm pissed. Aomine already made me lose control cause I hate this type and Momoi was just too much. The combo pisses me off. I suppose cause they are both "oh-I-know-it-all". I hate this attitude. Aomine is probably hurt and sad and definietely cute and fluffy inside... ARGH. Hate the guy, also I hate people who pretend to be someone they are not. Or rather, they act stupid but they "oh-know-it-all". Momoi's so called love for Kuroko is an act for me too. I can see why she can admire him but her acting is pure cruelty for me cause she obviously care more about aomine. I agree on one point leaving him alone would be rather dangerous. Okay, I'm angry now. I generally liked the flashbacks and I'd like to know what happened between aomine and Kuroko either. It seems like something rather serious since Kuroko isn't really the type to just go and sulk. I was facepalming almost whole 16 episode since there was this whole talk about Momoi being an incredible data-gatherer. Well, I'd say Coach did pretty good job herself, so WHY they didn't actually do it before the game?! Momoi HAD the time to collect whatever was to collect but Coach hadn't? It seems really strange for me. I know they do not have much time but for heaven's sake she should have done just a little, anything. She hadn't and she only "believes" and her conversation about growing with Momoi was just plain annoying. Sigh. I also noticed how irritaiting it is to hear the chitchat between players during the game. I think Kuroko's approach is the most professional, you don't boast about how highty and mighty you are, you just don't waste even one breath and do whatever you can. What do they think, lecturing the other team during the game which they are now obviously losing? They underestimated Touou. I wonder how it'll look like later on but I'm already disappointed and I can fairly guess what it would look like. The whole talk about who's better. Kagami's miracles. Kuroko's definietely moving past. Siiiiigh. And here I was so happy and excited about first 14 episodes. I hope they won't mess it up really badly.
Personally, I think the best way to describe Momo is this :

Momo : My heart belongs to Tetsu, but my body belongs to Aomine. I just can't leave him alone~

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote