View Single Post
Old 2012-11-27, 12:23   Link #3400
GundamFan0083

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Hey, the more the GOP portray Obama as a Muslim Atheist Communist Nazi Jew, the more likely people would think he has magical powers. How could anything short of a supernatural entity be able to hold all these contradictory identities?
Yes, some of the GOP are off their rocker with the labeling of Obama.
However, not all the labels are wrong.
The man has proven his corporatism, and a willful disregard for the constitution, but not any more or less than Bush or any other previous President since Lincoln.
The major difference is the attitude among the left that any criticism of this president is "racist", "crazy", "fringe", or otherwise illicit.
Take this idiot Teacher for example. She illustrates my point about the cult of personality when she claims it is illegal to criticize Obama simply because he's the President.

The student is correct of course, no President is above criticism or ridicule.

Quote:
For Obama to be all these things, he had to be more than human. As far as Democrats are concerned, Obama is just a man. But for the GOP he is much, much greater than that. Why else would the entire Republican party fought so hard to remove him to the detriment of the country? How could he possibly be a normal man, if he isn't treated like one by his enemies?
Yes I know, they think he's the anti-Christ.

To me Obama is a puppet, just like Bush Jr. in his elitism (the nose in the air thing bugs me), and in his commitment to helping WallStreet yet claiming he wants to help "mainstreet."
Obama has repeatedly said one thing yet does another since he got into office.

Hell, even Cornel West sees this (though I disagree with much of what he preaches, on Obama we tend to agree):

He understands what's happening, and that Obama isn't doing anything to stop it.
In fact, Obama has accelerated it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post

I'm becoming more and more alarmed from your posts in this thread since the (shocking ) outcome of the election, that how closely you are starting to sound like Flying^ now a days. It's a shame really cause you do (or used to) read decent at times. I really hope you don't believe all those crap you wrote above cause I'm pretty sure it won't be too hard to find out for yourself that the flag phenomenon isn't unique to Obama only. And besides Bush Jr. was a much bigger cult figure in his days in the office than Obama ever was or will be.

Bleh.
Sound more like you dislike dissent against Dear Leader, which is alarming in and of itself.

The fact is Obama has done nothing to roll back the police state that Bush Jr. started.
In fact he has only expanded it with more power (NDAA), drones over american cities, expansion of TSA outside of airports, expanded wiretapping, arms smuggling (Fast and Furious), massive expansion of the national debt, expanding entitlements (that's what they're called legally so if someone doesn't like that, too bad), and now lowering the standard of living through inflation via Ben Bernancke's out of control spending.

Add these facts to the actions of some people elevating Obama to a state of "demi-godhood" (with flags, statements like Jamie Fox made, claims that he can't be criticized, etc.) and it paints a very disturbing picture.

If flying sees this as well, then he's right in his observations, and he's far from the only one.
Though, I'm pretty sure he doesn't share my position in regards to Obama and Romney.

As I've said so many times, I'm not interested in the propaganda from either side, I'm interested in the truth, and the truth tends to piss everybody off.