View Single Post
Old 2012-05-28, 14:10   Link #7530
Yamiken
Philosophos Basileus

Send a message via MSN to Yamiken
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Not much of a harem when you consider how everything turned out.

That's just fanfiction, I saw nothing of it other than him careing for her because they grew up together and she had a good heart. Euphie geniuelly wanted to make the same world that Lelouch wanted to make for Nunnally and they would have succeeded had his geass not gone out of control. Even Schniezel was willing to let Euphie have a chance at making that world possible and her death it effected everyone that knew her and made everything go down a spiral of sadness and hate.
Of course the harem isn't canon. I'm just saying, if I'm going to get into shipping of any kind, which by its very nature tends to at best view canon rather selectively, I like the idea of Lelouch getting it on with everyone. Because, hell, they're all into him, so why restrict the fun? :P

Like I say, I'm not going to get caught up debating what's 'canon' and what isn't. Canonically, all relationships in Code Geass are at best able to be doubted. But I don't see why that matters. If a pairing appeals you to, and you can see a way to make it work, why does it matter if someone else views things differently? Just let your own fantasies remain your own and others' own remain their own.
Yamiken is offline   Reply With Quote