Thread: Licensed K (Anime project)
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-27, 09:02   Link #1325
mayumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
You mean Fushimi/Yata, no? That's the ship that's taken over the entire fandom, god only knows why. (OK, I know, but I guess I'm not the best person to judge, given that I find Fushimi annoying and Yata mostly boring.) I've only seen a handful (relatively speaking) of Reishi/Fushimi. In any case, though, why not? There's no fandom police, who cares what people ship as long as they're having fun and not evangelizing or shipwarring? I only wish I could somehow filter the squee about characters/ships I don't care about so I don't miss out on the stuff I do like.
I don't mind the shipping, I am just puzzled that they pair people off cause Reisi and Fushimi have glasses. If there was a bond between these 2 I would rather see it than just making a pairing just for the sake of it. Shipper will ship I suppose
I mostly browse Munakata tag on tumblr so I see bit a of the Reisi/Fushimi pairing. If I were to browse Yata tag, I would surely see much more of the Yata/Fushimi pair which I don't mind really because I wouldn't really browse that tag.
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote