View Single Post
Old 2013-01-06, 20:48   Link #243
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Well, the show is trying to give every girl her time in the sun, but there's a clear main couple, and that's Eita/Masuzu, and their very gradual development from their initial "love is a disgusting disease" fake-pairing to a genuine romance. That's what it's all about in the end.
Wha~~?! You mean they gave me an Ai-chan spin off manga (not for any other girls!!!) just to tease me?!?!?! She has the best catch phrase too!! /rage

Joke aside, is this "main pairing" business really something the author stated from the afterwords or something fan speculated? Because this is totally different from what my friend told me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apr View Post
This is certainly the brightest anime I've ever watched. Feel like I need sunglasses for episode 2.

Does it ever stop trying to be a poor man's Bakemonogatari and do its own thing instead?
When Bakemonogatari stop being a poor man's Zaregoto then sure! (Hint: the two have barely anything in common). Even though the author's a gianormous Saitou Chiwa fan I very much doubt the story has comparable plot to warrant such statement. The color palette choice's somewhat homage to the novel illustration (or so they say~); it didn't bug me that much when I watched the episode on TV, but was slightly bright when I watch the LQ version on my laptop, so ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
High quality stuff. Yes, just another harem show, full of cliches, but the look and the writing and the voices were all excellent.
Full of cliches = great potential!! I give people who work with cliches and turn them interesting equal credit as people with original concepts (both require great intellectual creativity). Also speaking of seiyuus ...

Wasa wasa~~~

Finally, I like all the girls equally still. I guess I'm more sold on this shuraba than most people .
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote