View Single Post
Old 2012-03-14, 01:58   Link #25843
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
I just noticed. Why does it feel weird to incorporate the equipment quantization than integrated weapons when designing an IS?

EDIT:
The social shift is caused by militarization. The IS is only useable by women. Everyone saw what the white knight could do. Those who seek to expand their powers will find women suitable to pilot their own IS, and others will find their saviors in women to keep their military strength up.

To them, IS has redefined what can be considered a legitimate military force that acts as general deterrent, offensive weapon and tactical/political bargaining chip. Because only women can operate these picky little b*st*rds, all women get the better treatment. In exchange, enlistment is a must, or should I call it conscription? Either way, women become little more than a weapon. So they may be glorified but in the end they are still the ones being used. However, many misunderstand this state of affairs. It is assumed women have all the power because men have been given lower priority. Therefore a social upheaval between the sexes is unavoidable.
Which still point to humans are dumb and stupid....

You need time to make weapon. Which is better? Assembling a rifle on the spot or just take the pre-assembled rifle and start shooting. Don't forget, quantization take quite some time.

Edit:
Quote:
@ Treme - Soceity is complicated.
I know which is why my new story still has darker side in it.... Because some society (such as in-universe Germany) find it alright to turn young girls into nothing more than superweapon.