Thread: Licensed Tari Tari
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-15, 06:01   Link #1028
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Sawa . Hopefully she is fine .

I can't handle a sad ending for Sawa side story .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
Hmm... it seems that in my previous post I didn't highlight enough what didn't work in this episode in my opinion.
The fact is that the direction the series has now taken is worrisome, from my point of view, because it has abandoned almost completely the choir route, to follow individuals' routes. Let me be clear, I like all the characters' here, but considering the 13 episode lenght I think it wasn't the case to venture into individual dramas.
There was only one the series needed, because it had to unlock the catalyst character, Wakana. It was done well and it was enough. This week I was expecting the chorus adventure to restart, I expected them to start practicing, singing and hanging around together, yet we're stuck again.

This is what I really don't like, because at least another episode will be dedicated to Sawa and after that:
1) If they don't show other characters' background it'd become kinda unbalanced in regards to the others (if you think about it we haven't seen much of Konatsu's private life either).
2) If they do show the others' background and let the chorus alone, then what were the first episodes for?

I wouldn't want that the chorus club was used as just an excuse to gather people, device often used in novelties and in anime too, but that I wasn't expecting from Tari Tari. And considering the low ... alchemy between the chorus members as of episode 7, it's more than a possibility.
I agree with most of what you say here Pelli but imo focusing too much on Chorus club would be a bit boring.

This is my guess. Episode 8 will be another Sawa episode. They could try to tie Tanka's story to Sawa's story since they are both in competitive sport. Also Tanaka's story seems to have much less drama in it so probably they can just wrap it up here . Maybe his story will help Sawa in some way. If that doesn't happen or even if it does, there is a chance that Tanaka will still get another episode dedicated to him.

Then episode 9 ( maybe 10 too but doubt it) would work on Wien's background story.

Then we would have episode 9(10)-13 exclusively about the chorus club and it would probably include Konatsu, the vice president, chairman and the conclusion of their chorus journey.

In worse case scenario ( Imo) we would have at least the last 3 episodes 11-13 dedicated to the chorus club ( which would probably include the chairman, vice president, ... ).

P.S. I don't understand what you mean about low level of alchemy between the members. can you expand on that .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonto View Post
He's not the only one but he'd definitively be ideal for helping her with this, plus it would give more attention to his character. Two birds with one stone. He and Sawa are going through pretty much the same issues, except that Tanaka accepted he'd be better off with a more secure job. It'd be great to see them talk and help eachother out, hopefully without much crappy rushed romance.
Though i wouldn't mind the romance between Sawa and Tanaka, i agree with you that Tanaka would be ideal in helping her .

Last edited by Whitemoon648; 2012-08-15 at 07:00.
Whitemoon648 is offline   Reply With Quote