View Single Post
Old 2012-11-04, 16:07   Link #433
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
BTW, I'm kinda wondering if there will turn out to be any vessel users/dungeon conquerors among the elite mages? I know that they pride themselves as having a means to defend themselves in a fashion that's unique compared to the Goi who mainly rely on vessel weapons, but I still wouldn't put it past it for at least some of them to seek a little extra boost from a djinn. At the very least, I can see people like Myers (who has a strong body despite being a mage) being vessel users.....
Well, remember what Yamu said, Djinn are magicians as well and thus their spells could cause a bad reaction and backfire. If I'm not mistaken, Ugo and Aladdin had no problem since they used the same kind of magic (and Ugo was probably doing something to aid Aladdin). I kinda like the concept of, Goi use Metal Vessels while Magicians use their own spells.

You know what...a sudden image poped into my mind a few minutes ago of Dumblemort doing something to Marga only to have Aladdin snap, remove the gem from his arm and just destroy Dumblemort...it will never happen but still...it's a fun thought.

And I wonder if we'll ever see Aladdin raise a dungeon.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote