View Single Post
Old 2011-06-30, 22:06   Link #7970
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
BTW- have you read Good ending, Ichigo 100%? These 2 I recommend, characters are more developed
It's actually the exact opposite, these characters are LESS developed, which is exactly what you like. Look at your complaint from your same posting:

Quote:
Yo, because Eba could of stop this charade from the beginning, instead of causing problems for everyone.
You want her to develop more by... not letting her develop. Very logical.

Quote:
Everything that happens so far is sloppy writing by Seo. Now he trying to portray Eba as the victim in this mess.
Except that he doesn't? The point of the last chapter is clear: Things are pretty terrible because of me, and STILL I want to be with you.

Quote:
Asuka/Haruto relationship was stable and normal, excluding the fact there was no sex involve? Which added more criticizes toward the author from fans and other manga authors.
It was EMPTY. Going through the motions. Nothing there. I haven't seen any real "fan" criticize him for not involving any sex, this was the whole POINT of his storytelling. And most definitely not from "other manga authors", where's that from?

It's simply that you don't LIKE what happened. That, however, has nothing to do with "bad writing".

Quote:
In all this series, there nothing fantasizing about Eba, I find her too clingy and Haruto to obsessive and I wonder why? What the prize?
So why should we care that you don't like it? Go to your kind of stories.

Seriously, some people.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote