View Single Post
Old 2011-11-11, 09:57   Link #35
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lota View Post
As for Momoka... I don't think she's a saint. There must be some sort of catch there. There is one thing that I have learned from Utena about Ikuhara's characters: no one is absolutely good, and if they seem that way, it turns out their insane or something... So I think there's more to Momoka than her cute appearance and saint-like behaviour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I agree. She comes across as too much of a saint for it to be true. There has to be something more to her. I'm not implying she is secretly evil, only that she was not doing everything she did out of pure altruism.
Agreed. Since I still believe Momoka is the PoC, I'm convinced she isn't completely and genuinely goodhearted. Or is it that she isn't anymore?
Like Kirarakim said, maybe she turned utterly bitter (PoC personality) after dying. Because she didn't realize before that her life was at risk? Because she thought the diary would warn her or protect her in some way? Well, she does look extremely confident, borderline arrogant when she shows up to save Tabuki If she thought she could play God and change destiny every time she wanted, I can see how her own death took her aback.

Now, was she scheming something when she decided to save Tabuki and Yuri? No idea really. I find the idea interesting but I can hardly imagine why she would have done that. What would have been the benefit for her apart from gaining two obsessive (psycho?) followers? Oh wait...