View Single Post
Old 2012-08-01, 23:58   Link #30
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempester View Post
Depends on the "anime" that becomes real. In some anime, the guys aren't that cute.

That's not a good thing, and it wouldn't make children happy. You probably want the world to descend into fighting and chaos because you have a hero complex. Chances say you'd just end up one of the poor people who gets blown up in an random explosion during a fight.

Also, again, not all anime are about fighting. What if you ended up in the world of

That's why I'd never want to live in any anime with ridiculously overpowered characters. I like being on top of the food chain!

Quote:
Chances say that you'd end up one of the unlucky guys whose crush ends up in another guy's harem. Even in the harem worlds, there are near-equal numbers of males and females. A lot of guys have to suffer if a small group of guys get harems of 5+ girls.
Great, my luck with women is bad enough as is! In a non-harem series, however, my luck might improve. Also, don't most harem animes end with the protaglonist choosing only one girl, meaning there's still plenty for the rest of us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
If anime were real, I'd be Nanoha's friend after getting beaten up
And I would accept her initial offer of friendship, I mean, I'm going to end up as her friend anyway, might as well take the less painful route

Last edited by SPARTAN 119; 2012-08-02 at 00:08.
SPARTAN 119 is offline   Reply With Quote