View Single Post
Old 2011-03-12, 23:33   Link #1019
Snowman24

My first impressions; Keep in mind I'm only into March, just met the artifical-valks and can't beat them yet, units are still to weak and am playing the missions all over to earn experience and Ducats to level my units.

First off... Avan... I really, really don't like you! :P Excessivly happy and hyper, but sleeps all the time? weird. His chuckles just urk me bad!

Anisette... wow, I'm in a love/hate relationship with her. She's a good shocktrooper, but that voice... oh man... atleast she ain't singing yet. BUT, I have to admit, I love her ANGRY growls or groans or whatever they are, her "Eeeaaauuuugggghhhh~!!" sounds she makes whenever she's angry :P I love those, they make me laugh out loud... and I play my PSP wearing headphones so I must look like an idiot laughing while on the bus or out in public playing.

At first I didn't think the scenes could possibly compare to VC1, but now... its kind of funny! the way they use the rectangular character boxes for like... everything and simply have it move around to simulate what the characters are doing during their particular scene :P I love Marion's little bows she always does, so simple, just have her character cutout move up and down alittle.

I almost loved Marion as a favorite character... but she had one negative potential that made me... > slightly mad...
Spoiler for neg-potential:
Snowman24 is offline   Reply With Quote